Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Quest for the Perfect Survey Tool

Lately I have been trying out some free online survey tools. I'm going to try six in all and then rank them.

So here are numbers one and two: 

The first survey tool is SurveyMonkey.com. I think I have blogged about this before. It's extremely easy to use and it makes very professional looking surveys. It does have a limit of ten questions per survey that can get kind of annoying at times, but overall I think this is an awesome survey tool. Here's an example survey:    

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

The second one is FluidSurveys.com.  Fluid Surveys can make both surveys and polls. It is also easy to use, although not as simple as SurveyMonkey. The surveys turn out professionally and good looking. Here's a survey (I know it's really small-- here's the link to see it full screen: http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/squirt/fun-survey/ ) :



And here is a poll:






I'll post about more survey tools soon! At some point I am also planning to add pictures to the "Websites" page.


No comments:

Post a Comment