Sunday, November 11, 2012

Survey Tools Conclusion

Several of the remaining survey tools that I was going to look at have closed down and I think I have already touched on the most useful ones. So for these reasons, I am going to conclude my survey tool search. Here are the three survey tools I looked at: 

  • Surveymonkey.com
  • Fluidsurveys.com
  • Polldaddy.com 
All three of these tools definitely have their strong points and weak points. PollDaddy offers the widest range of features, while Fluid Surveys offers a wide range of great looking designs. I find that the one I use the most is SurveyMonkey. SurveyMonkey is simple to use and produces very nice-looking surveys. I would also like to mention that Google Docs also has a great survey tool. 

I encourage you to take a look at one or more of the survey tools that I have mentioned. I hope you find them fun and useful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment